Interface Masters Technologies presents Sierra 838, based on Cavium OCTEONTX multi core processor on COM Express Type 7 Module.
Sierra 838 supports Cavium CN80xx/81xx processor deliver the most optimized solution for power and performance. It supports CN80xx for 32-bit and CN81xx for 72-bit applications. It features with One Ethernet 10/100/1000, two ethernet 10G, two SATA III interface, Four USB 3.0 interface. It supports Four general input and four general output interfaces.
Interface Masters provides support for the Cavium SDK on multiple Linux distributions. Additional software and firmware enables rapid application development. Interface Masters offers Layer 1 and 2 support as well as software application development capabilities.
- COM Express Compact, Type 7 95mm x 95 mm (3.74in x 3.74in)
- Cavium OCTEON TX CN8120 (2 Core at 1,200 / 1,500/ 1,800 / 2,000MHz)
- Cavium OCTEON TX CN8130 (4 Core at 1,200 / 1,500/ 1,800 / 2,000MHz)
- 36 bit with ECC, up to 8 GB DDR III on board
None Volatile Memory
- SPI NOR EEPROM
- eMMC (32 GB)
- Micro SD
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 45° C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to +85° C|
- General-purpose embedded computing systems in industrial, military and aerospace markets
- Control-plane applications in networking, telecom/datacom and wireless infrastructure
|Sierra 838-CN8120-1,200||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8120 at 1,200 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8120-1,500||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8120 at 1,500 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8120-1,800||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8120 at 1,800 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8120-2,000||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8120 at 2,000 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8130-1,200||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8130 at 1,200 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8130-1,500||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8130 at 1,500 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8130-1,800||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8130 at 1,800 MHz|
|Sierra 838-CN8130-2,000||Sierra 838 with OCTEON TX CN8130 at 2,000 MHz|