PCI SSL add on card based on Broadcom BCM5820
BCM5820 eCommerce Processor PCI Add-On Board
- Niagara 2100A is a 64 bit, 66 MHz PCI add on board based on Broadcom BCM5820 eCommerce Processor.
- Niagara 2100A is designed for software applications that demand performance, solid reliability and small form.
- Niagara 2100A is designed to fit in any 32-bit or 64 bit PCI slot.
- Small form factor to fit in ATX chassis or low profile PCs.
- Niagara 2100A is designed for high volume production. Interface Masters can develop new hardware per customer requirement in a short time.
|Processor||Broadcom ® BCM5820 eCommerce Processor.|
800 RSA transactions per second
|Secure Socket Layer (SSL) v 3.0||512-bit, 768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit RSA public key and private key processing.|
|Transport Layer Security (TLS)||512-bit, 768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit RSA public key and private key processing|
|IETF IPSec and FIPS Compliant Crypto||3DES CBC encryption and decryption at full speed.|
|IETF IKE||768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit Dif-fie-Hellman key generations for IKE handshake. On-chip true random number generator for private key generation.|
|PCI bus||64 bit, 66 MHz.|
|Bracket||Choice of two brackets for standard PCI and Low profile PCI|
|Board Physical Form Factor||64 bit Universal PCI, 2.5" x 6.5"|
|Software||Free BSD 4.2, Linux, win2000, VxWorks|
- Width, 156 mm
- Length, 181 mm
- Height, 44 mm