PCI SSL add on card based on Broadcom BCM5823-5
BCM5823-500 eCommerce Processor PCI Add-On Board
- eCommerce Processor Board.
- Niagara 2100C-5 is a 64 bit, 66 MHz PCI add on board based on Broadcom
BCM5823-500 eCommerce Processor.
- Niagara 2100C-5 is designed for software applications that demand performance,
solid reliability and small form.
- Niagara 2100C-5 is designed to fit in any 32-bit or 64 bit PCI slot. Small form factor to fit in ATX chassis or low profile PCs.
- Niagara 2100C-5 is designed for high volume production.
Interface Masters can develop new hardware per customer requirement in a short time.
- Processor Broadcom® BCM5823-500 eCommerce Processor
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL) v 3.0 512-bit, 768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit RSA public key and private key processing.
- Transport Layer Security (TLS) 512-bit, 768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit RSA public key and private key processing
- IETF IPSec and FIPS Compliant Crypto AES CBC, AES CTR, 3DES CBC encryption / decryption and HMACMD5/SHA1 authentication.
- IETF IKE 768-bit, 1024-bit, 1536-bit, and 2048-bit Dif-fie-Hellman key generations for IKE handshake. On-chip true random number generator for private key generation.
- PCI bus 64 bit, 66 MHz.
- Bracket Choice of two brackets for standard PCI and Low profile PCI
- Board Physical Form Factor 64 bit Universal PCI, 2.5" x 6.5"
- Software Free BSD 4.2, Linux, Windows 2000, VxWorks