Niagara 2245Bypass Network Interface Card – PC104 Plus Dual Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover / Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security Appliance.
Two Gigabit Ethernet Copper Ports, 1000 Base – T, with Bypass
- Niagara 2245 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel's Gigabit technology and Interface Masters' sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2245 is optimized to support PC 104 based systems.
- Niagara 2245 is designed with a built-in bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2245 ports offline in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Intel's 82546EB controller
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- Bypass - during power off or when software failures
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading options - TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 90.16 mm
- Height, 15 mm