Bypass Network Interface Card – PCI-X Dual Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover / Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
Two Gigabit Ethernet Copper Ports, 1000 Base – T, with Bypass
- Niagara 2261 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2261 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2261 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2261 is optimized to support 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X bus based systems.
- Intel’s 82546 controller
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit copper card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 180 mm
- Height, 64 mm