Bypass Network Interface Card – PCI-express Quad Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover /
Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
PCI Express Quad Gigabit Copper Ports with Bypass
- Niagara 2264 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2264 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2264 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel's Gigabit technology and Interface Masters' sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2264 is optimized to support x4 PCI Express bus at speeds of up to 2.5 Gb/s.
- Niagara 2264 supports an impressive 2 GB/s in each direction simultaneously, for an aggregate of 4 GB/s via the PCI Express bus.
- Intel's 82571EB controllers.
- Peak bandwidth 2 GB/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Programmable "Close" or "Open" while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as two dual Gigabit copper card.
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation.
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant.
- Host offloading - TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering.
- Four RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 180 mm
- Height, 105 mm