Bypass Network Interface Card – PCI-express Dual Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover /
Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
PCI Express Dual Gigabit Copper Ports with Bypass
- Niagara 2265 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2265 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2265 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel's Gigabit technology and Interface Masters' sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2265 is optimized to support x4 PCI Express bus at speeds of up to 2.5 Gb/s.
- Intel 82571EB controller.
- Peak bandwidth 2 GB/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Programmable "Close" or "Open" while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Gigabit copper card.
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation.
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant.
- Host offloading - TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering.
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 130 mm
- Height, 65 mm