PCI Express Hex Gigabit Copper Ports, with Bypass
- Niagara 2266 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2266 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2266 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2266 is optimized to support x4 PCI Express bus at speeds of up to 2.5 Gb/s.
- Niagara 2266 supports an impressive 10 Gb/s in each direction simultaneously.
- Intel’s 82571EB controller
- Peak bandwidth 2.5 Gb/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit fiber card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Six RJ45 Connectors
- Length, 169.30 mm
- Height, 105.40 mm