Network Interface Card – PMC Dual Copper Giga bit NIC for high and low end servers
Two Gigabit Ethernet Copper Ports, 1000 Base - T
- Niagara 2275 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2275 is optimized to support 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X bus based systems.
- Intel's 82546EB controller
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- Bypass – during power off or when software failures
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Width, 70 mm
- Length, 149 mm
- PCI Form Factor