Bypass Network Interface Card PCI-X Dual Fiber Giga bit NIC with Failover /
Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
Two Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Ports, 1000 Base - SX, with Bypass
- Niagara 2281 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2281 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2281 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2281 is optimized to support 64-bit/133MHz PCI-X bus based systems.
- Intel’s 82546GB controller
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit fiber card
- Two full duplex LC Connectors
- Multi Mode Fiber, 62.5 um
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 163 mm
- Height, 108 mm