Bypass Network Interface Card PCI-X Quad Fiber Giga bit NIC with Failover /
Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
Four Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Ports, 1000 Base-SX and LX
- Niagara 2283 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum uptime for the network. The bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2283 ports offline in case of tiether power r software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2283 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel's Gigabit technology and Interface Masters' sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2283 is optimized to support 64-bit and 133MHz PCI-X bus based systems.
- Niagara 2283-SX supports multi mode fiber
- Niagara 2283-LX supports single mode fiber
- Intel’s 82546GB controller
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit fiber card
- Four full duplex LC Connectors
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 163 mm
- Height, 105 mm