Bypass Network Interface Card PCI-Express Quad Fiber Giga bit NIC with Failover /
Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances
Quad Gigabit Ethernet Fiber Ports, 1000 Base – SX / LX, with Bypass
- Niagara 2284 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2284 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2284 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2284 is optimized to support x4 PCI Express bus at speeds of up to 2.5 Gb/s per PCI express lane.
- Intel’s 82571EB controller
- Peak bandwidth 2.5 Gb/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit fiber card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Four full duplex LC Connectors
- Multi Mode & Single Mode fiber
- Length, 171 mm
- Height, 106 mm