Bypass Network Interface Card with SSL and IPSEC acceleration - PCI-X Dual Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover / Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances, with Cavium CN1010& Cavium CN1120
Dual Gigabit Ethernet Copper Ports 1000 Base-T with Bypass and Cavium CN1010/CN1120 Gigabit Rate SSL/IPSec accelerator
- Niagara 2351 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network. The bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2351 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
- Niagara 2351 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel's Gigabit technology and Interface Masters' sterling design and customer service.
- Niagara 2351 is optimized to support 64-bit and 133MHz PCI-X bus based systems.
- Intel 82546 controller.
- Cavium CN1010-XP
- Programmable "Close" or "Open" while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Gigabit copper card.
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation.
- PCI-X 1.0a compatible, 64-bit/133MHz.
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant.
- Host offloading - TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering.
- Two RJ45 Connectors
- Low profile PCI form factor
- Length, 220 mm
- Width, 64 mm