NIAGARA 2352-1010; NIAGARA 2352-1120
Bypass Network Interface Card with SSL and IPSEC acceleration - PCI-e Dual Copper Giga bit NIC with Failover / Network Bypass for Network reliability and Security appliances, with Cavium CN1010& Cavium CN1120
Two Gigabit Ethernet Copper Ports, 1000 Base – T, with Bypass
Cavium CN1010 & CN1120 (Gigabit Rate SSL/IPsec accelerator)
Niagara 2352 is designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum up time for the network.
The Bypass circuit takes the Niagara 2352 ports off line in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
Niagara 2352 Gigabit Ethernet Server Adapters is built on Intel’s Gigabit technology and Interface Masters’ sterling design and customer service.
Niagara 2352 is optimized to support x4 PCI Express bus at speeds of up to 2.5 Gb/s.
Niagara 2352 supports an impressive 10 Gb/s in each direction simultaneously.
- Intel’s 82546 controller
- Cavium CN1010-XP & CN1120
- Programmable “Close” or “Open” while in the power off state.
- Programmable independent mode to function as dual Giga bit copper card
- Two integrated PHYs for 10/100/1000 Mb/s full- and half-duplex operation
- PCI-e x4
- IEEE 802.3ab, 802.3u, 802.3x compliant
- Host offloading – TCP/IP/UDP checksum, TCP segmentation and advanced packet filtering
- Two RJ45 Connectors
Low profile PCI-e form factor
Length, 170.55 mm
Height, 62.6 mm