Niagara 5004 Configurations
|Product Name||Niagara 5004|
|Support for Ports:
10G SFP+ SR
10G SFP+ LR
The Niagara 5004 is a Deep Packet Inspection (DPI) system that provides application identification, session based load balancing, 50,000 complex filters, VoIP call based load balancing, and flow/traffic statistics. The system has a network analytics engine providing session statistics, metadata and CDRs according to user specifications. The system consists of 4 ports of 10Gbps and can inspect up to 20Gbps of traffic.
Many VoIP analytics and recording tools can support only up to 1Gbps of traffic. In case that the network has a higher traffic rate bandwidth, the need for a VoIP load balancer is required to keep the sessions in tact when traffic navigation happens.
The Niagara 5004 keeps track of the sessions and due to its stateful capability, it follows the call and ties the control and data to the same session while being able to send/tag the same call information to the same port. Niagara 5004 provides extensive filtering, up to 50k complex filters and supporting pass, tagging and dropping actions.
The Niagara 5004 provides extensive data analytics and network intelligence, including application, IP address and traffic information.
The Niagara 5004 comes with hot swappable redundant power supplies and fans.
- Protocol identification
- Layer 7 protocol and application identification algorithms that identifies the real application
- Session Based Load balancing
- Supports 50k complex filters
- Actions: Pass/Drop/TAG
- Extracts and exports traffic metadata information
- De-tunneling to get the correct metadata and identification
- Tunnel protocols supported:
- VLAN, L2TP, VLAN and LT2P
- GRE1, GRE2
- Mobile IP
- NMS Features
- Collects CDRs from probes
- CDRs includes all session information and application metadata
- SMTP traffic: Email From, To, Subject, x-Mailer
- SIP traffic: Caller ID, codec and more
- HTTP traffic: Host, URI, User agent, Content-Type
- Exports of CDRs .csv files
- Monitoring: provides real-time graphs
- Interfaces (Bytes/Packets), Application Distribution, Load balancing statistics, and more
System Key Components
- Four dual speed SFP+ Ports (SR or LR)
- Two Redundant hot pluggable power supplies
- One console port and One Management with IPMI port
- 1U chassis
- Full RoHS compliance
- EMC, FCC Class A, UL (Safety) Certifications* (scheduled for Q2 2015)
|Operating Temperature||0 to 45 ºC or 32 to 113 ºF|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%|
|Niagara 5004||DPI system + manegment - 4 ports of 10G, supporting up to 40Gbps DPI - Load balancing- VoIP, aplication identificaiton, 50k complex filters|