Sierra 32710-TX is a low profile, dual port, 10GBASE-T Ethernet server adapter built on Intel’s X540 10 Gigabit technology and designed with a built-in programmable bypass circuit to provide maximum uptime for the network. The bypass circuit takes the Sierra 32710-TX ports offline in case of either power or software failure. The bypass circuit works in absence of power.
Sierra 32710-TX is designed to integrate with PCI Express compatible servers and high-end appliances providing high speed networking and bypass/failover capabilities for any mission-critical application.
- Intel X540 dual MAC and PHY Ethernet 10GBASE-T controller
- Peak bandwidth 5 Gb/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Handles 40 Gigabit per second traffic load
- Integrated PHY for full and half-duplex 10 Gbps Ethernet Support
- Triple Speed Support: 100 Mbps/1 Gbps/10 Gbps speeds
- PCI-e x 8 (Gen 2.0) compatible
- Two 10GBASE-T ports
- Passive bypass which is essential during power loss or software failure
- Link Fault Detection (LFD) support
- Programmable “Fail-Closed” or “Fail-Open” while in the power-off state
- Programmable independent mode to function as a dual port gigabit copper card
- TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload and TCP segmentation
- Layer 2, 3 and 4 advanced packet filtering capabilities (IPv4, IPv6)
- Efficient low profile form factor – 6.0 inches in length and 2.47 inches in height
- Low power consumption 12.5W maximum power
- Full RoHS compliance
- FCC Class A and CE certifiable
|Operating Humidity||5% - 85%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C – 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C - 65°C|
Firewall, UTM (Unified Threat Management), IDS (Intrusion Detection Systems), IPS (Intrusion Prevention System), DLP (Data Loss Prevention) and CMS (Content Management Systems), Network Security, SSL/IPSec offload, WAN optimization, SDN (Software Defined Network), DPI (Deep Packet Inspectors), Application Delivery controllers, virtual CPE, branch routers, and custom networking appliances.
|Sierra 32710-TX||Dual port 10 Gigabit Copper NIC with bypass|