Sierra 3121 is a low profile quad port SFP+ Fiber NIC based on Intel’s XL710 10Gb Ethernet Controller. Sierra 3121 is designed to integrate with PCI Express compatible servers and high-end appliances. Fully compatible with Intel drivers and Software Development Kits, Sierra 3121 supports high speed networking in mission-critical applications such as network security appliances, data analytics platforms, data center virtualization, clustered databases, Software Defined Networks and Network Function Virtualization services.
Sierra 3121 is a half-height, half-length server adapter. Using either a short or long bracket, Sierra 3121 can fit into either a low profile or high profile PCI-E slot. Interface Masters offers a wide selection of complimentary 1G/10G optical modules and Twin-Ax direct attach cables.
Interface Masters proudly designs and manufactures our products in the USA and provides tier 1 service for all of our products. Interface Masters offers quick turn hardware customization to meet a wide variety of requirements in a fast paced environment. Please contact us for a comprehensive discussion on your OEM or data center needs.
- PCI-e x 8 Gen 3.0 compatible server adapter
- Quad-port SFP+ connector for multi-mode or single-mode support
- Peak bandwidth 8 GT/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Intel FTXL710-AM1 quad MAC & PHY Ethernet controller with DPDK support for networking, SDN and NFV application acceleration
- Virtualization support
- Integrated PHY for full and half-duplex 10Gb support
- TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload and TCP/UDP segmentation
- IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ab, 802.3x compliant
- Layer 2, 3 and 4 advanced packet filtering capabilities (IPv4, IPv6)
- Low profile form factor
- Low power consumption
- Full RoHS compliance
- FCC class A and CE certification
- Operating Temperature: 0º to 40ºC (32ºF – 104ºF)
- Storage Temperature: -20ºC – 65ºC (-4ºF – 149ºF)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 90%; non-condensing
- Length 4.50" (114.30mm)
- Height 2.713" (68.91mm)
|Board||Power Consumption (W)|
|NSA3121-E4-NSP0900AS||Sierra 3121 - Quad port 10G Ethernet adapter, PCI-E Gen 3 x8, Intel XL710 controller, no SFPs installed, half height, half length, short bracket installed|
|NSA3121-E4-NSP0900AL||Sierra 3121 - Quad port 10G Ethernet adapter, PCI-E Gen 3 x8, Intel XL710 controller, no SFPs installed, half height, half length, long bracket installed|
|SFP modules and direct attach cables||Contact Interface Masters for a full selection of SFP and SFP+ optical modules, and Twin-Ax direct attach cables|
Hardware, Firmware, Linux O/S and application code development services are available.