Tahoe 2847 from Interface Masters Technologies, a highly flexible switch appliance based on Broadcom Trident II+ with 1.2Tb of bandwidth. Tahoe 2847 is a family of switch appliances that provide the ultimate in configuration flexibility. It supports eight bays of 1/10/40/100GE interfaces. Tahoe 2847 support several I/O modules to select from the best optimum solution for an application. Tahoe 2847 supports two hot pluggable 1+1 full redundant AC power supplies and three dual stack hot swappable fans. Tahoe 2847 has two CPU modules One module is for data plane processing and the second module is for control plane processing.
The Tahoe 2847 platform is designed for maximum flexibility in a 2U form factor. This is a platform that can support multiple CPU and mass storage options including MIPS and X86.
Interface Masters Technologies provides support for the SDK on multiple Linux distributions. Additional software and firmware enables rapid application development. Interface Masters Technologies offers levels 1 and 2 support as well as software application development capabilities.
- Broadcom Trident II+ 1/10/40/100GE
- Up to 8 ports of 100G, 32 ports of 40G, 128 ports of 10G
- Multiple Control plane processor options - x86 and PowerPC
- Multiple Data plane processors options- MIPS and PowerPC
- Dual redundant power supplies - 1+1 redundant, hot swappable power supplies - AC and DC options
- Field replaceable fans - 3 dual fan assemblies - Air flow front to back or back to front
- Management Interfaces - RS232 CLI interface - 10/100/1000 management port - Optional USB Port
- Lower OPEX with high efficiency power conversion - High efficiency internal components
- High efficiency AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40º to +85º C|
The comprehensive feature set is well suited for a range of applications including: Carrier Ethernet and Metro Ethernet devices, Datacenter switching applications, IP-DSLAMs, blade servers, Managed Ethernet switches, MTU or MDU premises switches, WLAN Switches, optical switches.
|TAHOE 2847||Eight bays of 1/10/40/100Gb ports|