Interface Masters Technologies presents Tahoe 2848, a highly flexible switch appliance based on Broadcom Trident III with 3.2Tb of bandwidth. Tahoe 2848 is a family of switch appliances that provides the ultimate in configuration flexibility. It supports eight bays of 1/10/40/100GE interfaces. Tahoe 2847 support several I/O modules to select from the best optimum solution for an application. Tahoe 2848 supports two hot pluggable 1+1 full redundant AC power supplies and three dual stack hot swappable fans. Tahoe 2848 has two CPU modules One module is for data plane processing and the second module is for control plane processing.
Tahoe 2848 is designed for enterprise class data center operations. The many configuration options of Tahoe 2848 offer the opportunity to create a unique product solution. Interface Masters’ long history of providing high reliability Interface Masters Technologies provides support for the SDK on multiple Linux distributions. Additional software and firmware enables rapid application development.
Interface Masters Technologies offers levels 1 and 2 support as well as software application development capabilities
- Broadcom Trident III 1/10/40/100GE
- Up to 32 ports of 100G, 64 ports of 40G, 128 ports of 10G
- Multiple Control plane processor options - x86 and PowerPC
- Multiple Data plane processors options- MIPS and PowerPC
- Dual redundant power supplies - 1+1 redundant, hot swappable power supplies - AC and DC options
- Field replaceable fans - 3 dual fan assemblies - Air flow front to back or back to front
- Management Interfaces - RS232 CLI interface - 10/100/1000 management port - Optional USB Port
- Lower OPEX with high efficiency power conversion - High efficiency internal components
- High efficiency AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0º to 40 ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-40º to +85º C|
The comprehensive feature set is well suited for a range of applications including: Carrier Ethernet and Metro Ethernet devices, Datacenter switching applications, IP-DSLAMs, blade servers, Managed Ethernet switches, MTU or MDU premises switches, WLAN Switches, optical switches.
|TAHOE 2848||Eight bays of 1/10/40/100Gb ports|