Tahoe 2532C White Box switch is a flexible 100GbE switch system based on Broadcom’s StrataXGS Tomahawk switch. The system is targeted to be used as 100GbE Top of Rack or End of Row Switches. It is designed to be compatible with 19” enterprise rack specifications and the 21” OCP Open Rack specification.
The Tahoe 2532C platform is designed for maximum flexibility in a 1U form factor. This is a platform that can support multiple CPU and mass storage options including x86 and PowerPC. Customization services are offered.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE, complete SDK for custom development, Open Flow 1.3 and several software partner solutions. Interface Masters and our software partners provide comprehensive technical support for multiple engagement scenarios.
- Broadcom Tomahawk StrataXGS
- 32 ports of 100GbE QSFP28
- Multiple Control plane processor options
- x86 and PowerPC
- MOQ may apply for certain options*
- Dual redundant power supplies
- 1+1 redundant, hot swappable power supplies
- AC and DC options
- Field replaceable fans
- 4 dual fan assemblies
- Air flow front to back or back to front
- Management Interfaces
- RS232 CLI interface
- 10/100/1000 management port
- Optional USB Port
- Lower OPEX with high efficiency power conversion
- High efficiency internal components
- High efficiency AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC|
|Maximum Power Consumption||282W|
|Tahoe 2532C||32 ports 40G QSFP28|
|Options*||• Control Processor
• Mass Storage
• 1+1 redundant AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
• Custom configurations
* Contact Interface Masters for complete part numbers.