Interface Masters presents Tahoe 2728, a semi-modular 1U switch appliance based on Broadcom’s Trident III switch fabric and managed by an Intel x86 control plane.
This semi-modular appliance supports two rear-facing I/O bays and can be upgraded with either an off-the-shelf Intel based offload processing module or a 100G port based module. Additional rear-facing I/O modules can be developed based on your design requirements.
In standard configuration, Tahoe 2728 supports twenty-eight (28) ports of 100/40G QSFP28, eight (8) ports of 25G SFP28 and two (2) ports of 1/10G SFP+. Additional port configurations can be developed.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE and a complete SDK tool set for custom development. OpenSwitch support is currently in development. Open Flow and software partner solutions available.
Broadcom Trident IIl Switch Fabric
• 32 ports of 100/40G QSFP28
• 2 ports of 1/10G SFP+
Intel Control Plane
• Powerful x86 control plane
Intel Off-Load Processing I/O Modules
• Two optional Intel off-load processing modules
Dual Redundant Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
• High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
Field Replaceable Fans
• Field replaceable fans (multiple airflow options)
• Dedicated RS-232 console port
• Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
• Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• Optional security (FIPS 104-2 Level 3, GPS, tamper proofing)
• Standard IEEE-1588 PTP support
|Operating Humidity||5%–85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF – 104ºF)|
|Storage Temperature||-20º to -65º C (-4º to 149ºF)|
|Tahoe 2728||Advanced Broadcom Trident III switching appliance with 28 ports of 100/40G QSFP28, 8 ports of 25G SFP28 and 2 ports of 1/10G SFP+. Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two I/O Bays.|
|IM13288||I/O module with Intel off-load processor, plus fans.|
|IM13289||I/O module: Port based, configured as 1 x 100G (pass-through) plus fans.|