Interface Masters Technologies presents TAHOE 2732 White Box Switch is a flexible 100GbE switch system based on Broadcom’s StrataXGS Trident III switch with 3.2Tb of bandwidth. The system is targeted to be used as 32ports of 100GE Row or Spine Switches. It is designed to be compatible with 19” Enterprise Rack specifications and the 21” OCP Open Rack specification. Interface Masters designed and built the initial switch contribution for the Open Compute Project.
The TAHOE 2732 platform is designed for maximum flexibility in a 1U form factor. This is a platform that can support multiple CPU and mass storage options including x86 and PowerPC. The TAHOE 2732 supports Dual AC or DC redundant removable power supplies for maximum reliability.
Interface Masters’ Board keeper utility is a set of Linux drivers that provides all the necessary interfaces for hardware configuration and system health verification.
Broadcom Trident II+ StrataXGS
• 32 ports of 100 GbE QSFP28 ports
Multiple Control plane processor options
• x86 and PowerPC
Dual redundant power supplies
• 1+1 redundant, hot swappable power supplies
• AC and DC options
Field replaceable fans
• 4 dual hot swappable fan assemblies
• Air flow front to back or back to front
• RS232 CLI interface
• 10/100/1000 management port
• Optional USB Port
Lower OPEX with high efficiency power conversion
• High efficiency internal components
• High efficiency AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC|
|Airflow||Front to back|
|Maximum Power Consumption||325W|
|Tahoe 2732||32 ports 100G QSFP28 ports|
|Options*||• Control Processor
• Mass Storage
• 1+1 redundant AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
• Custom configurations
* Contact Interface Masters for complete part numbers.