Interface Masters presents Tahoe 2732, a semi-modular 1U switch appliance based on Broadcom’s Trident III switch fabric and managed by an Intel x86 control plane.
This semi-modular appliance supports two rear-facing I/O bays and can be upgraded with either/both of the following off-the-shelf modules:
- Intel based offload processing module.
- 100G port based module.
Tahoe 2732 supports thirty (30) standard ports 100/40G QSFP28. Port count can be increased to thirty-two (32) ports of 100/40G when configured with two rear-facing 100G I/O modules.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE and a complete SDK tool set for custom development. OpenSwitch support is currently in development. Open Flow and software partner solutions available.
Broadcom Trident III Switch Fabric
• 32 ports of 100/40G QSFP28
• 2 ports of 1/10G SFP+
Intel Control Plane
• Powerful x86 control plane
Intel Off-Load Processing I/O Modules
• Two optional Intel off-load processing modules
Dual Redundant Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
• High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
Field Replaceable Fans
• Field replaceable fans (multiple airflow options)
• Dedicated RS-232 console port
• Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
• Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
• Optional security (FIPS 104-2 Level 3, GPS, tamper proofing)
• Standard IEEE-1588 PTP support
|Operating Humidity||5%–85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC (32ºF – 104ºF)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C – 65°C (-4°F – 149°F)|
|Tahoe 2732||Advanced Broadcom Trident III switching appliance with 30 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 (configurable to 32 ports of 100/40G with optional rear facing I/O modules). Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two I/O Bays.|
|IM13288||I/O module with Intel off-load processor, plus fans.|
|IM13289||I/O module: Port based, configured as 1 x 100G (pass-through) plus fans.|