Interface Masters presents Tahoe 2624, a semi-modular 1U switch appliance based on Barefoot Tofino ® high-speed switch fabric and managed by an Intel x86 control plane.
This semi-modular appliance supports two rear-facing I/O bays and can be upgraded with any combination of off-the-shelf Intel XEON® D based offload processing modules or a Xilinx Virtex UltraScale® performance leading FPGA modules. Additional rear-facing I/O modules can be developed based on your design requirements.
In standard configuration, Tahoe 2624 supports twenty-four (24) ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and twenty (20) ports of 25/10G SFP28. Additional port configurations can be developed based on customer requirement.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE SDK (on Barefoot) and a complete hardware specific SDK tool set for custom development. Barefoot Deep Insight, Barefoot P4 Studio, development tools and software partner solutions available.
Interface Masters proudly designs and manufactures all our products in the USA.
Barefoot Tofino Switch Fabric
- 24 ports of 100/40G QSFP28
- 20 ports of 25G SFP28
Intel Control Plane
- Powerful x86 control plane
Two Best-In-Class Processing Modules
- Intel XEON® D Off-Load Processing I/O
- Xilinx Virtex UltraScale® Processing I/O
- Any combination, validated on a single system
Dual Redundant Hot-Swappable Power Supplies
- High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
- Dedicated RS-232 console port
- Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
- Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional security (FIPS 104-2 Level 3, GPS, tamper proofing)
- Standard IEEE-1588 PTP support
- ONIE SDK (on Barefoot)
- Protocol Independent Switch Architecture (PISA) with P4 programmability
- SDK with complete hardware specific SDK tools for custom development
- Custom development and support
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC|
|Storage Temperature||-20º to -65º C (-4º to 149ºF)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||282W|
|Tahoe 2624||Advanced Barefoot Tofino switching appliance with 24 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and 20 ports of 25/10G SFP28. Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two rear-facing I/O Bays.|
|IM13297||I/O module with Intel XEON D off-load processor, plus fans.|
|IM13298||I/O module with Xilinx Virtex UltraScale® Performance-Leading FPGA module, plus fans.|
|IM13299||I/O Module with integrated fans.|
Interface Masters Technologies’ long history of providing high reliability systems is embedded in the design. The many configuration options of our product lines offer us the opportunity to create a unique network solution for every customer. We can update our existing products or design from ground up, then build and manufacture to meet your technical requirements. Let’s get started!