Tahoe 2948X-6XL OCP White Box Switch is a flexible 10/40GbE switch system based on Broadcom’s StrataXGS Trident II switch. The system is targeted to be used as 10GbE/40GbE Top of Rack (TOR) or Leaf Switches. It is designed to be compatible with 19” Enterprise Rack specifications.
The Tahoe 2948X-6XL platform is designed for maximum flexibility in a 1U form factor. This platform can support multiple CPU and mass storage options including x86 and PowerPC. An optional Data Plane processor is also available for Network Function Virtualization. Customization services are offered.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE, complete SDK for custom development, L2-4, Open Flow and several software partner solutions. Interface Masters and our software partners provide comprehensive technical support for multiple engagement scenarios. Interface Masters proudly designs and manufactures our products in the USA.
- Broadcom Trident II StrataXGS
- 48x1/10GbE SFP+
- 6 ports of 40GbE QSFP+
- Multiple Control Plane processor options
- x86 and PowerPC
- Data plane processor option
- Dual redundant power supplies
- 1+1 redundant, hot swappable power supplies
- AC and DC options
- Field replaceable fans
- 4 dual hot swappable fan assemblies
- Air flow front to back or back to front
- Management Interfaces
- RS232 CLI interface
- 10/100/1000 management port
- Optional USB Port
- Lower OPEX with high efficiency power conversion
- High efficiency internal components
- High efficiency AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
|Operating Temperature||0ºC to 40ºC|
|Maximum Power Consumption||282W|
|Tahoe 2948X6XL||48 ports 1G/10G SFP+ and 6 ports 40G QSFP+|
|Options*||• Control Processor
• Data Plane Processor
• Mass Storage
• 1+1 redundant AC/DC and DC/DC power supplies
• Custom configurations
* Contact Interface Masters for complete part numbers.