SAN JOSE, CA--(Marketwired - March 03, 2017) - Interface Masters Technologies, an industry leader and innovator in networking solutions, has introduced its first offering of encryption Network Interface Card (NIC) products in the newly re-branded NICs series, Sierra. Sierra 3351 is a low profile, quad port, SFP+ fiber NIC based on Cavium's NITROX III series IPsec and SSL acceleration technology and Intel's XL710 10Gb Ethernet controller.
Sierra 3351 is built to integrate with PCI Express compatible servers and high-end security appliances. It is fully compatible with Cavium NITROX III Software Development Kit (SDK) and Intel drivers and SDK. It supports high speed networking and hardware assisted encryption off-load in mission-critical applications such as network security appliances, data analytics platforms, data center virtualization, secure data center to data center file transmission, Software Defined Networks (SDN) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV)services.
"Sierra 3351 offers network integrators and system providers access to a solution that provides high port density, SFP+ connector flexibility, and efficient throughput, while utilizing established Intel and Cavium technologies," stated Ben Askarinam, CEO of Interface Masters Technologies.
Sierra 3351 provides features that are essential in today's data centers:
- PCI-e x 8 Gen 3.0 compatible server adapter
- Quad-port SFP+ connector for multi-mode or single-mode support
- Peak bandwidth 8 GT/s in each direction per PCI Express lane
- Cavium Nitrox III family series support for SSL/IPSEC hardware acceleration offload
- Intel FTXL710-AM1 quad MAC and PHY Ethernet controller with DPDK support for networking, SDN and NFV application acceleration
- Virtualization support
- Integrated PHY for full and half-duplex 10Gb support
- TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload and TCP/UDP segmentation
- IEEE 802.1q, 802.3ab, 802.3x compliant
- Layer 2, 3 and 4 advanced packet filtering capabilities (IPv4, IPv6)
- Low profile form factor
- Low power consumption
- Full RoHS compliance
- FCC class A and CE certification
Pricing and Availability
About Interface Masters
Interface Masters Technologies is a leading provider of high speed embedded networking products. We develop and manufacture networking / embedded appliances, smart NICs, server adapter cards with high port density networking offload and bypass functionality for 1G, 10G, 25G, 40G, 50G, and 100G markets. For over 20 years, Interface Masters Technologies has been providing innovative networking solutions with customization services to OEMs, Fortune 100 and startup companies. Our headquarters are located in San Jose, California. We design and manufacture all of our products in the United States.
For more information about Interface Masters Technologies, visit: http://www.interfacemasters.com
Stephanie C Yanogacio
Interface Masters Technologies