Barefoot Tofino Switch Fabric with Intel CPU
NETWORK SWITCH Appliances
The Tahoe 2624 is a semi-modular 1U switch appliance based on Barefoot Tofino ® high-speed switch fabric and managed by an Intel x86 control plane.
This semi-modular appliance supports two rear-facing I/O bays and can be upgraded with any combination of off-the-shelf Intel XEON® D based offload processing modules or a Xilinx and Altera FPGA I/O. Additional rear-facing I/O modules can be developed based on your design requirements.
In standard configuration, Tahoe 2624 supports twenty-four (24) ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and sixteen (16) ports of 25/10G SFP28. Additional port configurations can be developed based on customer requirements.
Software configurations include white box with ONIE SDK (on Barefoot) and a complete hardware specific SDK tool set for custom development. Barefoot Deep Insight, Barefoot P4 Studio, development tools and software partner solutions available.
We proudly design and manufacture all our products in the USA.
- 24 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and 16 ports of 25/10G SFP28
- Intel Barefoot Tofino
- Powerful x86 control plane
- Intel XEON® D Off-Load Processing I/O
- Xilinx and Altera FPGA I/O module
- Any combination, validated on a single system
- High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
- Dedicated RS-232 console port
- Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
- Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional security (FIPS 104-2 Level 3, GPS, tamper proofing)
- ONIE SDK (on Barefoot)
- Protocol Independent Switch Architecture (PISA) with P4 programmability
- SDK with complete hardware specific SDK tools for custom development
- Custom development and support
- Standard IEEE-1588 PTP support
|Operating Humidity||5% - 85%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to -65°C (-4° to 149°F)|
|Maximum Power Consumption||282W|
- Edge Routers
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- 3G / 4G / 5G / LTE gateways
|Tahoe 2624||Advanced Barefoot Tofino switching appliance with 24 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and 16 ports of 25/10G SFP28. Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two rear-facing I/O Bays.|
|IM13297||I/O module with Intel XEON D off-load processor, plus fans.|
|IM13298||I/O module with Xilinx and Altera FPGA module, plus fans|
|IM13299||I/O Module with integrated fans.|