- Capture Schematic
- Create BOM
- Test and bring up the newly assembled board
- Support operation with a functional test of products
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English.
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, able to work with little supervision
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Orcad Schematic Capture
- Allegro PCB Layout (review only)
- Linux OS
- Verilog HDL
- Altera Quartus
ASIC designers, verification engineers, and consultants please do NOT respond.
Interface Masters Technologies, Inc. is a leading developer of X86, ARM, MIPS & Power PC embedded Systems for 10, 40, 100 & 400 Gigabit Ethernet market. We are a family-run organization with a wholesome family environment. We develop and manufacture every product in the United States and deployed in the secure networks around the world. Interface Masters Technologies has been at the forefront of the leading technologies for the past 25 years.