Tahoe 902 is a dual port 10GBASE-T to 10GBASE-R media converter. The product leverages existing infrastructure investment by converting 10GBASE-R to 10GBASE-T bi-directionally with no packet loss.
Tahoe 902 can be deployed in a tabletop form factor or rackmounted using an optional rackmount plate (shown in the figure below). The media converter comes with SFP+ multi-mode or SFP+ single mode media.
Tahoe 902 can be used with Category 6A or Category 7 UTP copper Ethernet cabling. Tahoe 902 is designed to integrate into lab testing and production environments.
Typical applications include, but are not limited to, conversion between 10GBASE-T and 10GBASE-R ports on Ethernet switches and datacenter servers.
- Dual port 10GBASE-T (RJ-45) support
- Dual port 10GBASE-SR or 10GBASE-LR support
- Full duplex media conversion with no packet loss
- Low latency – 1.55 μsec
- Supports transmission distance up to 50 meters over CAT 6 or CAT 6A cabling
- Plug and play – no additional drivers/configuration required
- Compact form factor: 7.80 inches by 4.4 inches
- Rackmountable with optional bracket (up to three Tahoe 902s in 1U)
- Cost-effective alternative to replacing expensive network equipment due to media incompatibility
- Data center cost saving by connecting Fiber 10G Ethernet ports to 10G copper ports
- AC 90V~240V to 12V DC adapter
- Full RoHS compliance
- EMC, FCC Class A certifications"
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95%|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 35°C|
|Maximum Power Consumption||8W|
Typical applications include but are not limited to conversion between 10GBASE-T and 10GBASE-R ports on Ethernet switches and datacenter servers.
|Tahoe 902-SR||Dual port 10GBASE-T to 10GE SFP+ SR Fiber converter|
|Tahoe 902-LR||Dual port 10GBASE-T to 10GE SFP+ LR Fiber converter|
|Tahoe 902-RM||Rackmount plate for Tahoe 902. Enables mounting 1-3 Tahoe 902 in a 1U rack|