Broadcom Trident 3 high-speed Switch Fabric Managed Switch Appliance with our proprietary Intel based DataSlammer™ technology
NETWORK SWITCH Appliances
Tahoe 2748-6C is a semi-modular 1U managed switch appliance based on Broadcom Trident 3 high-speed switch fabric and managed by an Intel x86 control plane using DataSlammer technology.
This modular field configurable switch appliance supports two rear facing I/O bays and expands dynamically in the field by adding additional DataSlammer modules. It can be upgraded with any combination of off-the-shelf Intel XEON D based offload processing modules or the Xilinx® and Altera® performance-leading FPGA modules. Additional rear-facing I/O modules can be developed based on your design requirements.
In standard configuration, Tahoe 2748-6C supports six (6) ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and forty-eight (48) ports of 25G SFP28. Additional port configurations can be developed based on customer requirements.
Software configurations include SDK with complete specific SDK tools for custom development (hardware ready for customer’s software). Custom software development and support is available (Interface Masters has extensive Broadcom Trident 3 experience).
- Six (6) ports of 100/40G QSFP28
- Forty-eight (48) ports of 25G SFP28
- Powerful x86 control plane
- DataSlammer Technology
- Intel XEON D offload processing (current)
- Xilinx or Altera FPGA I/O module (roadmap)
- Any combination, validated on a single system
- High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
- Dedicated RS-232 console port
- Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
- Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional security (FIPS 140-2 Level 3, GPS, tamper proofing)
- Optional IEEE-1588 PTP support
- ONIE – Open Network Install Environment
- SDK Broadcom tool set (with complete hardware specific SDK tools for custom development)
- Custom software development and support is available (Interface Masters has extensive Broadcom Trident 3 experience)
- Standard IEEE-1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) support
|Operating Humidity||5% - 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||-5°C to 45°C (23°F - 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° - 65°C (-4° to 149°F)|
|Power Consumption Typical Maximum||385W - 500W|
Advanced Broadcom Trident 3 switch appliance with 6 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and 48 ports of 25G SFP28. Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two rear-facing I/O Bays. AC version..
Advanced Broadcom Trident 3 switch appliance with 6 ports of 100/40G QSFP28 and 48 ports of 25G SFP28. Intel x86 powerful control plane. Supports two rear-facing I/O Bays. DC version.
I/O module with Intel XEON D off-load processor with integrated fans.
I/O module with Xilinx Virtex UltraScale® Performance-Leading FPGA module with integrated fans.
I/O Module with integrated fans.