Intel® XEON® D Modular Security Appliance
"The Tahoe 8308 is a modular 1U switch appliance based on Intel® Xeon® D System on Chip and managed by an Intel x86 control plane.
This semi-modular appliance supports four front-facing I/O bays and can be upgraded with any combination of off-the-shelf I/Os. Available I/O modules include a sixteen (16) port 1G copper module, twelve (12) ports 1G fiber module and a management/console I/O with four (4) ports of 10G fiber and GPS. Additional rear-facing I/O modules can be developed based on your design requirements.
Tahoe 8308 is suitable for a wide range of applications including Perimeter Security Appliance (PSA), Software Defined WAN (SD-WAN), Multi-Access Edge Computing (MEC), Artificial Intelligence (AI), Universal Customer Premise Equipment (uCPE), and Network Function Virtualization (NFV). Complete SDK available for customer development.
Interface Masters proudly designs and manufactures all our products in the USA."
- Intel XEON D modular security appliance
- Four front-facing I/O bays
- 16 ports of 1G Copper
- 12 ports of 1G Fiber
- Management board with 4 ports of 10G Fiber and GPS
- Any combination, validated on a single system
- High-efficiency power supplies (AC/DC or DC/DC)
- Dedicated RS-232 console port
- Dedicated 10/100/1000 management port
- Standard Trusted Platform Module (TPM)
- Optional security (FIPS 104-2 Level 3, GPS, Tamper proofing)
- SDK with complete hardware specific SDK tools for customer development
- Customer development and support
|Operating Temperature||0° to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20° to -65°C (-4°F to 149°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 85%, non-condensing|
|Tahoe 8309||Intel XEON-D Based Modular Security Appliance with four front-facing I/0 Bays.|
|IM8310||I/0 Module: management Board (Management, Console, GPS and 4 x 1G Fiber)|
|IM8312||I/0 module: 16 x 1G Copper|
|IM8314||I/O Module: 12 x 1G Fiber|