Marvell OCTEON TX2® CN106X 1U
Artificial Intelligence Ready Networking Appliance
The Tahoe 8850 from Interface Masters is a highly-flexible 1U networking appliance for enterprise installations. The ARM-based appliance is based on Marvell's game-changing 5nm OCTEON TX2 CN106x ARM-64 multicore processor and features:
- An optimized AI pipeline: the device supports any off-the-shelf PCIe x16 network card including advanced NVIDIA® or AMD® GPUs (thermally validated using industry-leading ANSYS® thermal simulation).
- Our software differentiator: Marvell SDK operating on multiple Linux distributions.
- Integrated DPDK library: allows writing customer specific user space network applications using included RVU-based coprocessors (ensuring efficient traffic processing).
- US Development and Production: guarantees secure hardware.
- Full certifications: UL, cUL, and CB 62368-1.
Target applications include any appliance benefiting from comprehensive hardware accelerators including an integrated hardware ML/AI acceleration engine, and applications requiring hardware based VPP acceleration, integrated 1Tb switch, true inline crypto, programmable packet processors, secure boot, physically unclonable function and PCIe DMA acceleration.
- Marvell OCTEON TX2® CN106X (24 Core at 2.5GHz)
- Six Channels of DDR5 at 5,200 MT/s
- NVMe SSD
- SD card
- SPI NOR Flash
- Two (2) QSFP28 100G ports
- Sixteen (16) SFP28 10/25G ports
- One 100/1000 Management Port
- RJ45 RS232 Console port
- One USB 3.0 Type-A
High-Performance Offload Processing
- Intel x86 (16-Core)
- Any off-the-shelf GPU (Including NVIDIA or AMD)
- Support for the Marvell SDK on multiple Linux distributions
- Dual-redundant hot-swap power supplies
- Four field-replaceable fans
|Operating Temperature||-5° to 45°C (23°F to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5 to 95%, non-condensing|
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Edge Networking
- Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
- Software Defined Networks (SDN)
- Unified Threat Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Intrusion Prevention Systems (IPS)
|Standard base system OCTEON TX2 CN106X (24 Core 2500MHz) CPU, 192GB DDR5. Optional NVMe SSD, No Optics, Two 550W Power Supplies, and four field-replaceable fans.|